Box+Dice helps real estate businesses grow by helping them connect and stay connected to their clients.
Box+Dice is a cutting-edge real estate technology company founded in Australia in 2005. Pioneering cloud based CRM for the real estate industry; we’ve continually set the standard for product innovation and strategy.
Our technology platform is really an operating system for real estate agencies. It is the only end-to-end solution in Australia that integrates transaction management, media management and customer relationship management.
Whether it is through better service or new features, Box+Dice has a commitment to innovation. We were one of the first to move onto the cloud and have a pioneering mobile technology.
OUR TECH STACK:
- Our backend is powered by monolithic Rails application;
- Frontend is built as a single-page application using Backbone with Marionetter.js on top of that. For iOS/Android development we use React Native;
- On the system level we use MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ and Debian;
- Our infrastructure is running on top of AWS.
You’ll be joining a brand new team in Prague which will eventually become Box+Dic’s Global Development Hub.
The successful candidate is a capable of building sustainable infrastructures to facilitate business success in an agile environment while working closely with Dev/QA/Support to provide expertise, handle technical escalations, develop tools and automate processes to improve operational efficiency.
We are looking for a Systems Engineer who wants to learn and grow into a senior. Also, there is a possibility to become a DevOps Engineer later on.
The ideal candidate will be a professional with some of following:
- Linux Operating Systems administration experience (Debian/Ubuntu, CentOS, Amazon Linux, etc)
- Experience with cloud technologies (such as AWS) is advantage but not a must
- Proficiency in at least one administration/scripting language (Ruby, Python, Go, Perl)
- Proficiency in at least one infrastructure automation framework (Ansible, SaltStack, Chef, Puppet)
- Familiarity with managing, deploying and scaling web application frameworks (nginx, Ruby/Rails, Django, Symfony, etc).
- Technical education preferred
- Fluent English
The position will involve:
- Creating and improving a sustainable IT ecosystem
- Preparing for failures of various degrees
- Running the stack (Ruby on Rails, PHP @ Debian â€“ depends on your current skills and experience)
- Creating and optimizing self-service tasks
- Systems monitoring
- Troubleshooting and preventing unexpected major issues
- Employing better tools and processes
- Staying up-to-date
You don’t think you have experience with all of the listed above? Don’t worry, tell us what you know and we will adjust your tasks and teach you!
What we offer:
- Work for successful and growing Australian company
- Free culture and environment (no processes like in a corporation)
- Opportunities to learn
- Attractive salary
Who you will be working with:
Owen Moony, Tech Lead (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/owen-moony-02a4301/)
David Honig, Senior DevOps Engineer (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-h%C3%B6nigu/)